MOPS & MOMSnext
August 22nd, 2018
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is an international, Christian organization that reaches out to mothers of young children. MOPS recognizes that the years from infancy to preschool are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs.
MOMSnext provides connection for moms who juggle a variety of responsibilities: kids' activities, work inside or outside the home, school schedules, caring for aging parents and caring for themselves. We aim to meet the distinct needs of the busy women searching for practical life-management help and meaningful relationships.
MENTOR MOMS are women who walk a few steps ahead and brings perspective on mothering, womanhood and relationships. Through one-on-one relationships, mentors communicate with vulnerability and honesty and provide a foundation for acceptance and trust. Mentors support mothers, not because they have all the answers but because they know that's what Jesus would do.
Our meetings provide many opportunities for both MOPS & MOMSnext moms to foster friendships with others who are facing the same challenges. We help each other through gifts of meals, childcare, and most importantly, constant support and encouragement.
Our groups meet on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month, September through May. There are two times to choose from:
AM MOPS - 9:00-11:30am (We totally understand if you need to arrive late or leave early due to preschool drop-off/pick-up.)
PM MOPS/MOMSnext - 6:30-8:30pm
CHILDCARE is offered for all children ages 6 months through 9 years old. (Children younger than 6 months old are welcomed to stay with you during the meeting.) Your children will be cared for through our MOPS KIDS program. We provide age-appropriate activities and fun for your child. There is an additional fee for the childcare program. It is $5 per family to be enrolled in our MOPS KIDS program, then $1 per meeting per child ($18 for the year)
SAVOR: Women's Summer Series
August 23rd, 2018
This summer we will gather to connect and grow in our faith. We will offer 3 different nights of food, fellowship, worship, teaching, and ministry time. We can't wait to come together as women of all ages, from different life stages, and with a variety of experiences. We’ll explore what it means to savor our relationship with Jesus and with other women. We will be set apart and changed by the songs, stories and sisterhood that we share. Please join us for one night or all three, and invite a friend to join you! We look forward to getting to know you more.
June 21 | July 19 | August 23
Faithwalking 101 Weekend Intensive
September 14th - September 15th, 2018
A few details about the retreat:
• The Retreat is $125 per adult. This cost covers the retreat material, food during the weekend and fees associated with bring FaithWalking to Delaware, OH.
• The meetings will be at the Delaware City Vineyard. The retreat starts at 8:30 am on Friday, Sept 14th. We will end the day at 6 pm and then meet again at 8:00 am on Saturday, Sept 15 ending around 5 pm.
• It is not required for spouses to participate together.
• This is an all or nothing kind of thing. It isn’t the kind of retreat you can participate in only some sessions.
• This retreat is INTENSE. You will process through your “first formations” and how different patterns formed within you and what it looks like for God to begin to change you and those patterns.
This is really important: You are not required to participate in this. It will be REALLY helpful for you and your family… but we understand if this isn’t the right timing for you.